The Official Oklahoma State University Class Ring captures the essence of OSU and gives graduates the chance to take the heart of campus with them wherever they go. This symbol of pride allows alumni to recognize each other as fellow graduates "loyal and true" to OSU.
This ring is recognized by the University as the only official Oklahoma State ring. Designed by a group of Oklahoma State students, alumni and administrators, the ring will remain unchanged into the university's future. As a symbol of OSU's tradition, it is instantly recognizable - a tangible connection between all graduates of Oklahoma State University.
Your Special Touch
The ring is custom-made in a choice of 10, 14 or 18-karat solid yellow gold, white gold or sterling silver. The ring is available with, or without, diamonds or cubic zirconia.
The OSU Alumni Association hosts the Official OSU Class Ring Ceremony. All Cowboys receive their Official OSU Class Ring from Pistol Pete at one of two ceremonies each year. Ring recipients participate in the Orange Splash tradition by immersing their hand in orange dye to show their Oklahoma State pride. The dye won't last long, but the memory will last a lifetime. Family and friends are invited to attend this special tradition that serves to tie each ring recipient to each other and the University.
Spring 2017 Ceremony: Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 6 p.m. in Click Hall at the OSU Alumni Center
Who is eligible for the Ring Tradition?
The Official Class Ring is available exclusively to graduates of Oklahoma State University and to upper class students with 60+ hours completed and in good standing with the University.
To become part of the Tradition:
- Sample rings and sizing are available weekdays from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center.
- Order Online at Jostens.
- Visit with a ring representative at an information session listed below.
- Stillwater Campus: February 27 - March 2, 2017, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Library South Entrance
- Tulsa Campus: March 21, 2017, 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. at the North Hall Lobby
- The last day to order your ring in person or online to be included in the 2017 Spring Ceremony is March 17.