The Official Oklahoma State University Class Ring captures the essence of OSU and gives graduates the chance to take the heart of campus with them wherever they go. This symbol of pride allows alumni to recognize each other as fellow graduates "loyal and true" to OSU.
This ring is recognized by the University as the only official Oklahoma State ring. Designed by a group of Oklahoma State students, alumni and administrators, the ring will remain unchanged into the university's future. As a symbol of OSU's tradition, it is instantly recognizable - a tangible connection between all graduates of Oklahoma State University.
Your Special Touch
The ring is custom-made in a choice of 10, 14 or 18-karat solid yellow gold, white gold or sterling silver. The ring is available with, or without, diamonds or zirconia. Balfour, the ring supplier, provides an interest-free three month installment plan.
Every spring and fall semester at 6:00 p.m. on the Thursday during Pre-Finals Week, the OSU Alumni Association hosts the Official OSU Class Ring Ceremony. Where ring recipients are officially presented their class rings by Pistol Pete. Family and friends are invited to attend this special tradition that serves to tie each ring recipient to each other and the University. The last day to order your ring to be included in the 2016 Fall Ceremony is Friday, October 7.
Who is eligible for the Ring Tradition?
The Official Class Ring is available exclusively to graduates of Oklahoma State University and to upper class students with 60+ hours completed and in good standing with the University.
To become part of the Tradition:
- Visit the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center during regular business hours to see example rings and complete your order.
- Visit the Balfour website to complete your ring order online.
- Visit with a ring representative at an information session listed below.
- Tulsa Campus: Monday, September 26, 2016, 3p.m. - 7p.m. at the North Hall Lobby
- Stillwater Campus: Tuesday, September 27-29, 2016, 10a.m. - 4p.m. at the Library South Entrance